Red Rocket Coffee
Wellesley Street East Location
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented leader interested in joining a growing business in the food & coffee world. Come be a part of our success story!
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to lead, delegate and inspire a team of employees
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in an effective and mature manner
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Make decisions with confidence
- Willingness to follow and enforce Red Rocket Coffee's ideals and practices
- Ability to manage inventory and communicate with suppliers
- Great attituade and pleasant demeanour
- Punctual and responsible
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of safe food handling procedures. Food Handler Certification would be considered an asset.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Hiring & training
- Human resources management
- Attending bi-weekly manager's meetings
- Managing staffing emergencies - sick calls, late arrivals, no-shows
- Communicating with owners on a regular basis
- Till management
- Leading occasional staff meetings
- Maintaining overall cleanliness & orderliness in the store
- Main contact for property management
Please send your resume and availability to email@example.com indicating the job title in the subject heading, or deliver it in person to Red Rocket Coffee, 1402B Queen Street East.
Resumes will be accepted until June 10, 2011.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.